Saturday, June 7, 2014

Moving Along!

It's been quite a while since an update here- my sincere apologies! I have been busy though.
The comic book is nearly ready to be released. This is a full color 24 page comic drawn and colored by the amazing Ralph Niese! If you don't know him already, check out his deviantart and tumblr. He does some amazing work, and I would recommend checking out his glyos comics as well. The comic was co-written by me and my amazing fantastic awe inspiring on-staff writer, Valerie Grue!
Here's a little preview:
I am also quite close to moving forward into production with the robot figure! Its been a long while, but I think I am finally satisfied with the sculpt and all the little details. Here are a little preview of that too:

I'll be updating this blog more regularly, showing more previews of the figure as well as the comic and when it will be released! You all will be able to buy a hard copy of it in the near future, I hope you're excited for it as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment