Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kicks: Work in Progress

The most compliments I get on these figures are about the shoes of the robot. They are definitely unique, and convey a special love of shoes I have. Shoes are magical.
"Why" might you ask, "does a robot wear shoes?"
To look good, of course!
There might be other reasons.

The previous incarnation of the shoes left me wanting something more. They were the wrong shape, in my opinion, and the details needed sharpening.
So, without further ado, here are some in-progress shots of the new and improved shoes. The changes are small, and maybe not significant, but I hope you agree that they are improved.
A little more magical, if you will.

  
 As a little bonus, here is the previous-previous incarnation of the shoes. Just terrible! Bleh.
Thank goodness I improved my techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment