Friday, November 13, 2015

D-Con 2015



The action-packed Designer Con is coming up next week! I'll be there, as will most of the Glyos sister-companies. Come meet me! Come meet some of my favorite people in the world!

This convention marks the first ever time I will be selling my production figures at a convention booth. It's really very exciting, and I have a couple new figures just for the occasion- crystal clear and muscle-pink! Both are fully unpainted, giving both me and you the chance to make some customs! Whether with paint, dyes, or building, these artificial intelligences in their cold, constructed bodies are just waiting for some creativity.

That brings me to my second picture, which is one of a handful of customs I'll have at the table as well. I had to take advantage of that clear plastic to make a monitor that you can stare deep into.

After I return from the convention I will put the remaining Clear and Muscle figures on here for sale, so fear not if you can't make it!

Stay creative!
Nemo

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete